[slinkelist] (no subject)

keith alexander alexanders@rocketmail.com
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 08:54:43 -0700 (PDT)

I spent about two hrs modifying the CD-Saver
application to not be a screen saver, and to support
popup menus from my remote to select and start a new
play list.  I'd be happy to share.  But really, this
is an easy task (CDJ is running minimized, but not a
bad solution).  I have also implemented a voice
control interface to Slinke that works quite nicely
(see writeup on the BBS) It would be an easy matter to
extend the interface to allow selection of individual
tracks, but half the fun of this box is customizing it
to your environment and liking..

KJA

--- "REES, Leon, GNW GDM"

=====