[slinkelist] Re:

keith alexander alexanders@rocketmail.com
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 12:36:15 -0800 (PST)

The playlist function in the PartyGUI is not for
making a savable playlist, just for selecting a series
of songs/albums to play (ala a jukebox with unlimited
quarters).  You must create the playlists in CDJ and
then you will have access to them with the playlist
button in PartyGUI.  (you must make sure the directory
for them is identified in the ini file)

There is a toggle on the command bar for insert vs
replace mode, insert mode just cues your selections to
the current playlist/ replace stops the current
playlist, clears it, and inserts your selections

KJA

=====
Keith Alexander
alexanders@rocketmail.com