[slinkelist] Help with creating a report

David Aue aue@nirvis.com
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 15:41:16 -0700

You want to link the tables on the CDJID field.  You can do this in the
relationships window.  First display both tables and then drap the CDJID
field from one tabel to the other to create a relationship.  Now you can
pick field from both tables in the report wizard with impunity.

David Aue
Nirvis Systems