[slinkelist] Re: slinkelist digest, Vol 1 #230 - 13 msgs

shawn@sboyle.com shawn@sboyle.com
5 Apr 2000 07:26:36 -0700

I have a 75' run of quad and audio cable in my system and everything works perfectly. On the first try I ran the slink and the IR in the same run of quad but the slink didn't like that too much. So now I have two runs of quad [one for slink, one for IR] and an audio cable.

-Shawn