[slinkelist] PartyGUI ADO

keith alexander alexanders@rocketmail.com
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 21:34:52 -0700 (PDT)

I have converted the partyGUI to be an ADO application
just like CDJ... now it accesses the new data format.
This should solve any issues w. data access from the
partyGUI as I am now sync'd to the access method in
CDJ.

I am going to add a new feature to the partyGUI in the
next week:  Macro Blocks  Basically using the same
screen interface, allow another menu set (like
playlists)  that pulls up a Playlist like feature for
macro commands (ie Makeout.MKB : <Dim lights> <Lower
Volume> <Play Barry White> <Dream On> <Change Kitty
Litter>)
Updated version is on my site
www.geocities/nurse_alexander

KJA