[slinkelist] CDJ and multiple changers

Ken Geoffrion kgeoffrion@hotmail.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:28:41 PDT

I strongly agree with Ed.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Hunt, Ed" <ed.hunt@attws.com>
To: "'Marty Culbert'" <studio21@mediaone.net>,
"'slinkelist@nirvis.com'"  <slinkelist@nirvis.com>
Subject: RE: [slinkelist] CDJ and multiple changers
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:00:33 -0700

I don't agree that CDJ should override all "un-commanded" operations because
usually these come from other sources such as family members using the
CD-changer's remote control, or selecting disks from the front panel.

I know it would annoy the heck out of me if I pressed play and then it
stopped on me.

Ed Hunt
ed.hunt@attws.com