[slinkelist] Re: Sony STR-G3 "egg" remote

Jeff Rothfus saranac.tv@worldnet.att.net
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 06:58:13 -0400

I remember seeing a "VisionTouch" adapter in the Xantech catalog.  It may
well be for the IR version of the "egg" (as supplied on the STR-805G,
etc.), but Xantech's tech support may be a place to start looking for
information.

If anyone has more info, please post it to the list.  I have the (IR) 805
and the (RF) 905, and I'd like to hear more info myself.

Cheers,
jeff