[slinkelist] number of times played and date added fields

Ron Chrisley ron@chrisley.freeserve.co.uk
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 23:18:04 +0100

I've got a better idea of these two problems.

For the first, I've noticed that the problem occurs when I am playing a
playlist that alternates between my two CX350s.  Tracks played by player 2
are OK, but tracks played by player one do not get the "nt" field
incremented.  Bizarre.

(I should also point out that CDSaver also treats these players differently.
When a track is playing on player 1, the "next track" info at the bottom is
correct, and when the track change comes, the new information is displayed
instantly.  But when a track is playing on player 2, the "next track" info
is for the track currently playing, and when the next track comes (during
the overlapping phase), the screen goes blank except for current track time,
and only after a few seconds is the correct information displayed.  Perhaps
this problem is related to the "nt" problem?)

As far as the date added field not being completed, I have determined that
it is only occuring for my CD-Text discs (of which I have well over a
hundred).  Could this be fixed please?

Thanks,

Ron