[slinkelist] Feature Request

Mike Patterson mike@col.hp.com
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:47:21 -0600

Now that I have multiple players (and MP3), I'm finding that there's another
useful feature that can be added.

If it was possible to declare two tracks as the same, the two tracks could
be put in seperate playes, and the playing algorithm could pick the song off
the other player (to queue if faster).

This means that if you had two CD players with the exact same CDs in them,
CDJ would be able to alternate between the two CD players without any
difficulty at all. Also, only one song would need to be listed when a search
is done, etc.

A minor feature: Righ tnow you can either choose to queue or not queue a CD.
Would it be possible to also have an option where the CD is loaded, but not
started? (in other words, a play then stop is executed) This would allow
people like me to use the audio through without a problem.