[slinkelist] Feature Request

Michael Holopainen michael@laserle.fi
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 08:49:32 +0300

To "queue faster" create playlist optimize it or manually choose when
which song is played and SAVE it and load when ever you need. Or do like
me, rip the favorite cd's to mp3 and create virtual Album from it (and
disable the cd in CDJ library) then there is no delay between songs.
(IMHO I don't think many people want to buy 2 of the same cd, and twice
as many players)

I think you should be able to do the "minor feature" on your own adding
the stop command to the map file (read the help) even though I really
don't understand why you would want to. In maps you can program other
player(s) to stop then one starts playing (even with delay) I you have
Control-A1 Amp them you can do much more.