[slinkelist] Re: Tower of Babel

JAmes Atwill slinke@linuxstuff.org
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 22:00:51 -0400 (EDT)

I asked a while ago if perhaps the lists could be split forming a
Microsoft-Problem centric list (help my com object doesn't work, cdj is
broken, i can't get my serial port working, etc)  and a general list
(check out this cool new s-linke driven stuff etc), and was flamed quite
heavily by all the Microsoft users.

Some sent threatening email to me personally calling me a racist idiot.
One person mailed me saying something along the lines of "You're just a
typical Linux loser who wants everything for themselves without thinking
about anyone else"..

I tend to not read [slinkelist] mail anymore unless the topic sounds
relevant to me.

Cheers,

	JAmes