Re[2]: [slinkelist] CDDB lookup problem (error 12029)

John Shankland sci4all@yahoo.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:23:41 -0700

Jay,

Friday, August 11, 2000, 10:01:51 AM, you wrote:
JP> I've been having a similar problem when trying to access cddb.com from
JP> CDJ.  I get the error that says something like "can't connect.  It
JP> could be a problem with your Internet connection."  If I have CDJ get
JP> info from freecddb.org rather than cddb.com it works fine.  Of course
JP> freecddb has many fewer entries. . .

I haven't had any problems connecting but I wanted to say let's all
make a conscience effort to make freecddb have more entries. From now
on when I find an entry not in freecddb I'll get it from cddb.com and
give it to freecddb. Does CDJ have a way to submit entries.

--
©¿©¬
John