[slinkelist] Need help re Audio Mixers

Ron Hackett ronhackett@hotmail.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 14:19:32 EDT

Hi all,

I have two Sony CDP-CX300 changers that I would like to be able to set up
with slinke and use the random (alternating) play mode.  I understand that I
need an audio mixer to do this, and I have searched the group archives for
relevant info.

I have two questions:

1. I have sen reference to a schematic on the nirvis web site, but have been
unable to find it.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

2.  I am not an auiophile by any means, but I also don't want to introduce
any audible distortion or degredation into my music.  MY question is, are
the inexpensive mixers from Radio Shack good enough for the job, or should I
be looking elsewhere?  If so, where should I look, and how much will I need
to spend to retain the quality of the music?  (I will not be adding any
additional equipment, so a mixer for two stereo sources would be all I
need.)

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Ron