[slinkelist] Help, Slink Receive file not working.

Ian Cole iancole@earthlink.net
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 08:44:42 -0400

Your tuner sends more information than the tuner of the person that
originally created the mode command.

Add a mode2 that looks like this (or change the mode command)
 1100100101110000aaaabbbbccccddddeeeeffffgggghhhhiiiijjjj:mode

This is 4 repetitions of one letter per number below
> tuner_receive:mode[0103402512]

Each hex number is 4 binary digits, thats why each number gets four
repetitions of the letter.

Anyone that know more about this & needs to correct me, feel free

I've also modified my surround recv file with the following
01110000aaaabbbbccccddddeeeeffff:mode2
01110000aaaabbbbccccddddeeeeffffgggghhhh:mode3

The mode 2 comes from my DA80ES
The mode 3 comes from my 545s

Once I finish with the codes, I'll create distinct files.