[slinkelist] Help, Slink Receive file not working.

Neil Cunningham Neil@neils.net
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 01:48:35 -0400

I'm trying to get all my device files worked out and I'm having a
problem with the receive mode for the tuner section.

My amp files work fine in that when I issue the amp_send:mode command I
get the amp_receive:mode command as a response. (both of these are
mapped in their device files)

For the tuner I can send the tuner_send:mode command and get this in
response:

[C9 70 01 01 40 244A]
tuner_send mode

[C9 70 01 03 40 2512]
tuner_send mode

I know everything after the "70" is tuner info (preset, am/fm, freq).
My problem is I'm not sure what to put in my tuner_receive file to get
this information in the same format as the amp.
tuner_receive:mode[0103402512]

This is what is in my tuner_receive file and not working:
1100100101110000aaaabbbbccccddddeeeeffffgggghhhh:mode

This is what is in my amp_receive file and is working:
1100100001110000aaaabbbbccccddddeeeeffffgggghhhh:mode

Thanks,
Neil