[slinkelist] Ratings view and/or editing library tables

Michael Holopainen michael@laserle.fi
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 15:27:56 +0300

Do you see the image window (lower right) in the bottom of that Image
window are tabs : Image | Details | Lyrics | Notes
click on the "Details" tab.

BTW you can just Drag&drop the image file from Windows_explorer window
to the Image window and CDJ automaticly copies the path to that image
file (just like mp3 with files) NOTE : it does NOT copy the file ONLY
the path !!!

another good tip it to drag & drop the file from network_neighbourhood
window so then the path will be in "network compatible" format =
"\\Computer_name\sharename\path\file" this is important IF you intend to
use CDJ from another computer in your network (if you have one) via
DCOM/SlinkeServ.

-michael (A)

--
   --"Would you fly on airplane controlled by MS Windows ?"--