[slinkelist] how change location of Album Covers?

Vann M. Knight vknight@primary.net
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 06:57:30 -0500

Folks,

I recently moved my cdj installation from one computer to another. I
installed the new version of cdj and them moved my database and directory of
album covers to the new computer. I have hundreds of album covers. On the
new computer I need to locate the album covers on another disk than I used
on my old computer. The location of the album covers was f:/program
files/nirvis/slinke/Album Covers.  On the new computer I need to locate them
on another drive. Is there an easy way to globally change this in the
database? I would rather not go thru and manually associate each cover with
each disk.

thanks,

Vann Knight