[slinkelist] how change location of Album Covers?

Michael Holopainen michael@laserle.fi
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 15:39:49 +0300

2 options comes to mind

1) change the path info in the library DB with micros**t Access or use
any REAL sql tool.
2) go to dos prompt and say "subst f: <the new drive>", remember that
the rest of the path needs to be identical
   and then add that line to autoexec.bat

the second one is easier, but not as good as the first one, but A LOT
safer if you are not familar with database operations.
Though as horrible as MS Access is, this kind of operation is quite easy
to do with it (even for beginners).

-michael (A)