[slinkelist] Sorting artists by last name

Pocock, Mark Mark.Pocock@glenayre.com
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 08:59:35 -0700

Hi list

Just setting up a system with two new Sony changers (400 and 450), and
having lots of fun...in the good sense.  After downloading my first set of
info from CDDB, however, I noticed some inconsistencies in the format.  Some
of the artists are listed "first name last name", some "last name, first
name", some both.  I would prefer to have them all "last name, first name"
for ease of sorting.

Short of going through each one and manually editing, are there any
suggestions of ways to automate the process of standardizing the naming
convention?

Thanks

Mark