[slinkelist] Sorting artists by last name

Mike Kropp mkropp@cathouse.mv.com
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 13:08:10 -0400

You could try asking the CDDB folks to enforce some sort of standards.  They
have all sorts of guidelines, etc. but I find I have to edit half of what I
get from them in some way.  I find this particularly true in the track data.

I just manually edit in Access when CDJ is shut down.  It's easier there
because the input methods are a bit more mature and stable.  Unless there is
consistently wrong stuff, I don't think it can be automated easily.

--Mike