[slinkelist] successive commands skipped, reloading map file kills IR

Jay Pfaffman pfaffman@relaxpc.com
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:02:23 -0600

I'm running CDJ 11/20/2000 for the past several releases I've noticed
two problems.

One is that commands in a map file seem to be ignored or skipped.  The
playlist_stop in this map entry never happens.  I've even included
numerous playlist_stop commands to no avail.  If I enter these
commands by hand, the disk stops, is exploded, and starts playing on
the first track.  Executed from the map file, the disk is exploded,
but continues playing the current track.

cd2:enter {
    cdj:playlist_stop
    cdj:playlist_condense[cur]
    cdj:playlist_prev
    cdj:playlist_next
    cdj:playlist_explode[cur]
    cdj:playlist_play
}

Similarly, another map entry which used to do a search and starts
playing the play list, now does the search, but I have to start it
manually.  It seems that there needs to be a command to tell CDJ to
wait for the previous command to complete before doing the next
command.

Another new quirk that I've noticed for the past couple updates is
that after I change the map file and reload it CDJ stops responding to
my IR commands, so I have to quit and restart CDJ to check changes to
my map file.  On my slow PeeCee it takes a couple minutes for CDJ to
load the track library.  I'd thought it was my imagination, because it
doesn't seem to happen all the time, but the behavior persists.

--
Jay Pfaffman                           pfaffman@relaxpc.com
+1-615-343-1720 (office)               +1-615-460-9299 (home)