[slinkelist] Ramsey FM-10A and FM-25

Colby Boles cboles@nirvis.com
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:21:44 -0800

Just to add to the FM-25 discussion-

I built one of these about a year ago and have been very happy with it. It's
a very inexpenisive way to get medium quality audio distributed throughout
your house, into the backyard when working outside, etc. The only problem I
had with mine is I seem to pick up some line harmonics through the
wall-wart. Switching to another wall wart and changing the grounding
situation on some of my electronics seem to solve the problem. I have a lot
of equipment interconnected in my system, so this problem may not be
typical.

Colby