[slinkelist] Is there some way ...

Jay Pfaffman pfaffman@relax.com
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 08:26:54 -0600

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:44:25 -0800, Arnold de Leon <slinkelist@deleons.com> said:

> Hmm, have you tried it?  It's been there are far as I can remember.
> My CDs have memos on them I certainly didn't type them all.

My slink-e computer is away for repairs, so I can't double-check this
behavior (and probably should say nothing) but I noticed that after I
edited the memo fields in Access a bunch of them didn't get
downloaded.  Perhaps Access padded them with spaces & CDJ didn't
download them?  Or a bug has been introduced in a recent version?
Unless you clear all of your memos and re-download them, this would be
an easy bug to miss.

--
Jay Pfaffman                           pfaffman@relax.com
+1-615-343-1720 (office)               +1-615-460-9299 (home)