[slinkelist] Is there some way ...

David Ness DNess@Home.Com
Tue, 01 Feb 2000 09:59:09 -0500

Interesting, but CDJ didn't do that for me. All of the data has
`arrived' with that field (Disk Memo) blank. The only thing that I can
think of that I did that may not be ususal, is to `queue all requests
for later' when I scan the Player, and then later I have CDJ do the
lookups at once.

In any case, the `Disk Memo' field _always_ seems to be blank for
me when the data first arrives...

Any guesses? Could I have some switch misset somewhere?