[slinkelist] (no subject)

Cullen Simpson cullen@badencorp.com
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 22:02:32 -0500

Can anyone tell me how to convert discrete IR codes into something I can use
with Slink-e? I have a Mitsubishi TV that I have to hit the input button
several times to cycle through all inputs before landing on the right one. I
found a file on www.remotecentral.com that listed the discrete codes I would
need to go directly to the desired input. However those codes are in hex.
Should I simply convert the hex codes to binary and place them in the cde
files?

Thanks,
Cullen

--
| Cullen Simpson                               The 3D Computing Solution   |