[slinkelist] (no subject)

Ken Geoffrion kgeoffrion@hotmail.com
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 21:59:41 PST

Cullen,

I had disabled all the inputs on my set except for VHS and DTV, which is why
they're the only two discrete inputs I identified.  I don't think there are
any discrete commands for format (standard, expand, zoom).

Try this as a start:

desc=Mitsubishi Device File
type=ir
carrier=36000.000000
sleep=-230000
zero=300 -900
one=300 -2100
repeat=1
pause=-20000

prefix=11100010
suffix=01

d:test   #enable test with binary values entered between brackets (e.g.
tv:test[0101000]

#general stuff

0101000:ch+
0100100:ch-
0100010:vol+
0101010:vol-

1100001:vol+2
1101001:vol-2

0100000:power
0100001:power_on
0101001:power_off
0100101:menu

0101110:input+         ; step through inputs
0101100:input-

0100011:vhs            ; discrete inputs
1000111:dtv

0111110:format         ; standard, expand, zoom

0000000:1
0001000:2
0000100:3
0001100:4
0000010:5
0001010:6
0000110:7
0001110:8
1000000:9
1001000:0
1000100:1-
1001100:2-
0100110:mute
1111100:display
1111000:last
1010110:turnleft
1011010:turnright

#PIP commands
1110111:pip/pop
1111101:pip_source
0111011:pip_position
1111111:pip_exchange
1110011:pip_still

# Device File Log -- created 1/1/00 8:42:55 PM **
0111000:mft_toggle
0111001:mft_on
1000001:Contrast

1101011:Display_Time