[slinkelist] (no subject)

Sonnie sonnie@casema.net
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 19:30:50 +0100

You might also want to check out the Pronto IR code Format description which
you can also find on Remote Central. (I think under files/utils)

It's not that hard to "convert", one of these days I might write a small app
to convert all Pronto Device Files to the Slink CDE format...

Jeroen

-----Original Message-----
From: slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com [mailto:slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com]On
Behalf Of Nirvis Help (Colby)
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2000 7:17 PM
To: cullen@badencorp.com; slinkelist@nirvis.com
Subject: RE: [slinkelist] (no subject)

In general, yes you just need to convert the hex to binary. The reason I
don't use hex in our device files is that many ir codes have a number of
bits not divisible by 4, which make representing them in hex ambiguous if
you don't specify the number of bits elsewhere. Check out the tv.cde file
already in the mitsubishi directory to get some clues on the conversion
process.

Colby