[slinkelist] Unrecognized CDs

David Aue aue@nirvis.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 11:31:38 -0800

When CDJ finds a new disc is always looks in you local database first to see
if it is a disc you moved.  You won't have any problems with it
overwriting/losing  your hand entered info.

David Aue
Nirvis Systems

-----Original Message-----
From: slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com [mailto:slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com]On
Behalf Of Eli Charne
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2000 11:56 PM
To: slinkelist@nirvis.com
Subject: [slinkelist] Unrecognized CDs

  I have about 70 CDs that aren't recognized by CDJ.  I'm planning to enter
all of the titles/artists for each of the tracks, but want to make sure I
don't lose this information (it's a lot of work!) if I move CD's around, or
have CDJ reindex all of the CDs.

  Is it possible to have a "personal CDDB" so that when CDJ to tries to
automatically title the discs, it will check this file in addition to the
Internet?  It would be great if I could enter in all the track/title
information, then have CDJ save the info with number of tracks/seconds to a
file it could later use to autmatically title these CDs.  Otherwise are
there other recommended ways to handle this?

							Thanks,
							  -Eli