[slinkelist] Can I plug directly into a standard IR distribution setup

Simon Mason simon@themasons.net
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 19:35:19 -0500

I want to run the output to a Xantech connecting block and then distribute
as necessary.  Can I use the first wiring diagram in the top left?

-----Original Message-----
From: David Aue [mailto:aue@nirvis.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 3:25 PM
To: simon@themasons.net; slinkelist@nirvis.com
Subject: RE: [slinkelist] Can I plug directly into a standard IR
distribution setup

Hi Simon,

If what you are saying is that you want to hook up you Slink-e transmit out
to a Xantech distribution network then the answer is no.  On our web site we
have a schematic for hooking up to a single transmitter or for connecting to
receive part of a network (http://www.nirvis.com/xantech.htm).  We are
planning on making a Xantech bus interface module for the Slink-e in the
next few months.

David Aue
Nirvis Systems