[slinkelist] controlling a sony str DB930

Jay Pfaffman pfaffman@relax.com
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 16:24:40 -0600

I'm working with someone trying to get CDJ to control his DB930
receiver.  Ken Geoffrion <kgeoffrion@hotmail.com> recently posted a
control file for a DE935.  My fried has tried using this file to no
avail.  There's some confusion about how to connect it.

I also don't know how to generate a control file (given that the DE935
really doesn't work).  I've managed to create a IR receiver file by
looking at the slinke log file, but I don't know how to snoop the
commands being sent without something else sending commands to the
receiver.

Any hints would be appreciated.  Thanks.

--
Jay Pfaffman                           pfaffman@relax.com
+1-615-343-1720 (office)               +1-615-460-9299 (home)