[slinkelist] controlling a sony str DB930

Christoph Aeschlimann caeschlimann@com4u.ch
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 11:59:19 +0100

Last week I posted a message about the DB930. The file Ken sent is working
perfect for me. Thanks a lot Ken!
To make this file working, create a new device with CDJ. Name this device
somthing like DB930. Then open the Data Viewer and type for example
DB930:power_off. This is working fine for me.

One question from my side: What can I do to get Information from the DB930?

Chris
Christoph Aeschlimann, caeschlimann@com4u.ch
Switzerland