[slinkelist] Disappearing Disks

Sinan Karasu allahsiz@home.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:01:45 -0800

Long shot, but I have a CDP-CX90ES , which used to do this before
I connected it to Slink-e. Finally took it back to Magnolia Hi-Fi.
And they replaced the whole mechanism. I believe there is a Sony
bulletin out on some of the earliest models. Don't quote me
on that tho' since I really don't know. I think 90ES, 270
and possibly some older models may be affected.

Sinan