[slinkelist] Wrong changer detected, Airboard

Christoph Aeschlimann caeschlimann@com4u.ch
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:01:53 +0100

Hi

I have two completely different questions.

1) I just bought my second cx-350. Now I connected this one to the first on=
(Audio and Control A1 II). When I check the players now, CDJ tells me I hav=
a complete different player. So I only see my first 200 disks. If I control
the players manually I can control all 300 disks. Do I have to do a special
setting, when one of the players is connected to the other.

2) My whole installation is now in one room. In another I have a beam for T=
and Computer-Screen. For controlling the computer I'm using a airboard
(silitek SK-7100). I send all the commands to a slink IR receiver and from =
slink transmitter to the original airboard receiver. Well, this is working
but when I move the mouse, sometimes the cursor jumps around. And sometimes
I have to press the key a second time. Has anyone else made some experience
with a similar configuration?

Chris

Christoph Aeschlimann                 Email: caeschlimann@com4u.ch
com-o-tronic ag                                http://www.com4u.ch
Breitistrasse 7B
CH-5506 M=E4genwil                             Tel: +41 62 896 46 28