[slinkelist] controlling a sony str DB930

David Aue aue@nirvis.com
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 12:27:58 -0800

The code iteration in the current version is broken.  I'm not sure what
version you are using but I wouldn't be able to guess at it's integrity
level.  We will hopefully find time to fix it soon.

David