[slinkelist] CDJ and CCF

Jeff Meadows jeff.meadows@virgin.net
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 21:42:40 -0000

Help please.

I've been absolutely delighted with Slinke/CDJ and potentially Pronto &
CDJ2CCF look great.  Provided I can solve this problem......

I'm having great difficulty making a .ccf file from my CDJ database.  For
reasons I don't  understand, my players "1" and "2" appear in my .mdb file
as "0" and "1".  Any discs in the database, but not in either player, ie "?"
in CDJ, appear in the .mdb file as "-1".  This appears to generate a
"subscript out of range" error in CDJ2CCF and prevent the creation of the
.ccf file.  If I remove the "?" items the .ccf file emerges, but items from
the exception database are not included.  The "player" and "location"
columns in the exception database are all "-1".  Is this right?  Why aren't
"?","1"&"2" in CDJ "0","1"&"2" in the .mdb file?  Any ideas gratefully
received.

Jeff Meadows