[slinkelist] Run Time Error 429 DCOM problem?

keith alexander alexanders@rocketmail.com
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 15:00:51 -0800 (PST)

I am not a debugging wiz,  but I may need a quick hand
from our entrepid Nirvis Nellies..  429 is usually
associated with a DCOM problem.  Kbase suggests
several possible causes, including binary
compatibility being broken on the server app.  Do you
have the never version of the Slinkeserv that Colby
just issued?  Unsure if perhaps this might be the
issue.  Anyone else have any thoughts?

KJA

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Village/5728/fullwin.zip

> > updated version is here
> >
> > --- Ken Geoffrion <kgeoffrion@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > I'd never say that! ;>
> > >
> > > Is this newer version available?  I may as well
> > > start my playing with your
> > > latest version.
> > >
> > > Thanks again!  Ken
> > >

> > =====