[slinkelist] RE: Firecracker support - would be TRANSMIT ONLY

Tom Gillispie tgillispie@highground.com
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:03:58 -0500

I'm pretty sure the Firecracker can only TRANSMIT X-10 commands, not receive
them.  It transmits using RF to a X-10 RF receiver to get X-10 signals onto
the power line, but does not receive RF.

This would prohibit "triggering" Slink-e actions using X-10 command consoles
like the "palm controller" or from wall-mounted switches, etc.