[slinkelist] Windows CE port of CDJ

Nathan Cornillon Nathan@cornillon.com
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 18:13:06 -0700

I'd also like to have LAN access to it.  The CE could be a service
provider pretty easily.

	Nathan

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd [mailto:tbubar@cris.com]
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2000 4:06 PM
To: Ian Cole; slinkelist@nirvis.com
Subject: Re: [slinkelist] Windows CE port of CDJ

I want a cute little display sitting on top of my CD players that
controls them all.  Right now, I have to walk upstairs to my PC to
search for a disc.  If my PC in the other room contains the database,
and the CE device is just the front end, that would be fine.  I just
don't want to have a PC sitting in my living room.