[slinkelist] RE: [dxs-user] Digital cable run

Colby Boles cboles@nirvis.com
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:09:34 -0700

I use RG-6 coaxial cable in 100 feet lengths without a problem. I buy it
pre-made with male F connectors on the ends and then just thread female F to
male RCA adapters into the cable ends and plug it into my DXS and receivers.

Colby