[slinkelist] DXS - Autoswitching question.

Hugo Steiner hugo@hunterlink.net.au
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 10:19:25 +1000

I Have a DXS with 2 CDP-260's and a Toshiba DVD player attached to it.

At the moment, all the ports are set up to autosense.

The problem I am having is that the output from the DVD player doesn't seem
to be consistent. If you have a CD player going and a DVD playing, the
inputs will just sit there and keep switching between CD & DVD. You
actually need to stop the CD playing or turn the DVD player off.

What would be ideal is for the 2 CD players to autosense, and when neither
of them have active streams, to revert to the DVD player.

The manual suggested that I could do this, but I couldn't work out how.

Any Ideas?

Thanks.
Hugo
--
Hugo Steiner        P: +61 2 4969 0176  The light at the end of the
HunterLink Pty Ltd  F: +61 2 4969 0133  tunnel could be a dragon.