[slinkelist] Just installed PartyGUI and it's not working

ASeiffert@aol.com ASeiffert@aol.com
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 21:50:44 EDT

I'm a new user and just installed the CDJ and PartyGUI software.  The CDJ
software seems to be working fine.  I've retrieved info for my 400 CD's and
can control my CDP-CX400 from my keyboard without any problems.  I modified
the PartyGUI.ini file to point to the correct playlist and database files and
the software displays all my CD's.  When selecting a CD and clicking on the
play button however, the default screen blinks a bit but nothing else
happens.  I haven't selected a .cde file yet but plan to setup my Pronto
remote.  Help???