[slinkelist] Help DXS questions?????

Colby Boles cboles@nirvis.com
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:21:02 -0700

It is the same. 9 pins straight through.

> 2) I don't know where my manual is. So I tried to download
>   another copy from www.nirvis.com, but I can't find where
>   it is. Any ideas????

The manual is in the Slink-e help. It is a little mangled from wedging it
into the HTMLHelp though.

> 3) Is there any other reason that a serial port that detects
>   a slinke will not detect DXS ?

There is no auto-detection of DXS's. You just need to tell Slinkeserv what
COM port it is connected to. If you are just trying to send some commands to
the DXS, you might find it more convenient to hook it up via the S-Link port
to the Slink-e to reduce wiring to your PC and to save a COM port.

Colby