FW: [slinkelist] Serial Cards

Martin Gotch mg-engineering@home.com
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 15:09:54 -0000

I guess I will have to venture out to Fry's (my stomach is allready=20
starting to hurttt). I didn't mention that I liked NT server, but it is=20
nice for the slinke, X10 & other non critical home automation stuff that =
I=20
want to run for more than a few days between bootings. The Netware =
server=20
(a 6+ yr old 486) is my "real" file server (NEVER has crashed, unlike my =

MicroSoft W95/98 boxes which taunt me daily!! ).