[slinkelist] Serial Cards

Tang, George gtang@gtcons.com
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 15:29:43 -0700

Agreed... I'm so happy that I can just leave CDJ running on my NT4 machin=
without having to reboot.  I reboot that machine maybe once or twice a
month.

-G

-----Original Message-----
From: slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com [mailto:slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com]On
Behalf Of Martin Gotch
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2000 8:10 AM
To: 'SLINKE Submit'
Subject: FW: [slinkelist] Serial Cards

I guess I will have to venture out to Fry's (my stomach is allready
starting to hurttt). I didn't mention that I liked NT server, but it is
nice for the slinke, X10 & other non critical home automation stuff that =
want to run for more than a few days between bootings. The Netware server
(a 6+ yr old 486) is my "real" file server (NEVER has crashed, unlike my
MicroSoft W95/98 boxes which taunt me daily!! ).