[slinkelist] Slinkx email list

Cunningham, Neil ncunningham@UrbanMedia.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:15:51 -0400

I just wanted to say Thanks! to all that have tried to help me.  When I get
this working I'll will post the completed application for everyone to use if
they choose.  Everyone that runs it on MS anyway.

Thanks,
Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: Tang, George [mailto:gtang@gtcons.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2000 2:53 PM
To: JAmes Atwill; slinkelist@nirvis.com
Subject: RE: [slinkelist] Slinkx email list

I'm sorry, I really don't want to start a flame.  But the more I thought
about this comment, the more I had to say something.

Maybe we should ask Nirvis to make a mailing list for your Operation System
instead.

For crying out loud, in the age where we are bombarded with junk emails
every second of the day, you have to worry about a thread in a mailing list
that doesn't pertain to you.  Just delete it or ignore it if the subject
line doesn't appeal to you.

-G