[slinkelist] Slinkx via the web

Steve Cato scato@oxmol.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 14:44:34 -0400

The code I posted runs on W2K pro.
One idea - check out CDJASP on the User Submitted page - there is a fixasp.vbs
file - the readme file there says:

To allow IIS to instantiate the Slinkx component, you'll have to
    run the fixasp.vbs script from this archive.  The syntax is: cscript
fixasp.vbs

I'm not sure if that is needed - but I probably ran it at one time or another.

Steve