[slinkelist] Sony CDP-CX350

shawn@sboyle.com shawn@sboyle.com
16 Jun 2000 04:15:48 -0700

CDJ will only see the first 200 discs of my cdp-300 if control A1 [not A1 II] is set as the s-link protocol. Maybe it's related. Look in the CD player's menu, there should be an option to have the player speak Control A1 or Control A1 II. I'll bet when you pulled the plug it reverted to a default.

-Shawn