[slinkelist] Looking for Win9x users who had CDJ crash problems during first time use / invalid COM port selection

Colby Boles cboles@socrates.berkeley.edu
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 13:36:12 -0700

Like the subject says, I'm looking for any users who run Win9x and
experienced crashes in CDJ startup due to older versions CDJ accessing
unavailable COM ports the frist time you used it. The remedy for this was to
modify some CDJ registry settings to not check these COM ports the first
time it was run. If you were one of these people, I'd like to talk to you
more so I can better understand this problem.

Colby