[slinkelist] Thanks for the quick fix, David & Colby!

Ron Chrisley ron@chrisley.freeserve.co.uk
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 10:36:42 +0100

I just wanted to publicly thank David & Colby for resolving my problem so
swiftly.  Apparently, it was "a simple coding error around resource locking
for the playlist... triggered by a CDDB lookup".

Thanks again, guys.

Ron

PS  Another thing I like about the recent release is that it turns on my CD
players when CDJ starts up.  Before, it seems I had to manually switch on my
players before starting  CDJ; if I waited until after starting CDJ, they
wouldn't be recognised.  Or was that not the case?  Anyway, all is fine now.