[slinkelist] Alternating players in CDJ with > 2 players?

Reeves Little reeves@little.org
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:38:34 -0700

--B_3044515114_285422

Didn=B9t find anything in the archives on this...

When I shuffle a play list then ask it to alternate, it seems that CDJ
always alternates between player 1 and another player.  Is there a way to
get it to cycle through more than one player?

For my setup, I have 3 jukeboxes and MP3 files (essentially 4 players).  My
play order typically looks like this:

1, 2, 1, 3, 1, MP3, 1, 2, .... etc.

I end up mainly listening to music on my first changer.  Limitation or
configuration error?

Cheers,
Reeves
--=20
     Reeves Little -- Freelance Lunatic
            AIM: Reeves9753
http://www.doe.com -- http://www.little.org

--B_3044515114_285422

Alternating players in CDJ with > 2 players?

Didn’t find anything in the archives on this...<=

When I shuffle a play list then ask it to alternate, it seems that CDJ alwa= ys alternates between player 1 and another player.  Is there a way to g= et it to cycle through more than one player?

For my setup, I have 3 jukeboxes and MP3 files (essentially 4 players). &nb= sp;My play order typically looks like this: